Quality Tools & Controls
Your motorcycle tools, cables, and controls specialist!
Chat is OfflineAccount
Cable, Black Vinyl, Hot StartBuy Now
Cable, Black Vinyl, Hot Start, 01-0703Jul 12, 2012
1. Remove seat and tank.
2. Remove 8mm bolt holding stock hot start unit to frame [directly under intake boot see photo #1].
3. Next, remove the stock plunger assembly from hot start body using a 14mm wrench.
4. Now install new plunger assembly to cable in order as pictured in photo #2.
5. Next, install hot start plunger and cable to hot start body [see photo #3].
6. Re-install stock hot start body to frame with cable installed, routing the cable up the left side of frame.
7. Mount the supplied bracket to handlebar mount [see photo #4].
8. Adjust cable so plunger will open fully.
Instructions All Article Tags