Quality Tools & Controls
Your motorcycle tools, cables, and controls specialist!
Chat is OfflineAccount
Motion Pro Digital Tire Pressure Gauge 0-60 PsiBuy Now
Digital Tire Pressure Gauge, 08-0468Jul 16, 2012
1. Press “ON/OFF” button. LCD will display “0.0” and the current pressure unit (PSI, BAR, KG/CM², kPa).
2. Place chuck fi rmly onto tire valve, ensuring no air leakage.
3. Read the exact value.
4. To reduce tire pressure, press bleed valve and the new value will be displayed.
5. Press the “ON/OFF” button for 1 second to turn gauge off (gauge will turn off automatically after 3 minutes).
Important: Do not use gauge of pressures above 100 psi. Doing so may damage gauge and void warranty.
To reset zero at ambient pressure, press the “ON/OFF” button for 5 Seconds until 0.0 is displayed.
Change pressure unit:
To change unit, press and hold the “LIGHT” button (right) until pressure unit icon changes, then release the button. Repeat procedure until desired unit icon is displayed on LCD (PSI, BAR, KG/CM², kPa).
NOTE: The battery needs to be replaced when the battery icon appears on the display.
1. Pull back the anti-shock cover.
2. Remove the top body setscrew with a small Phillips type screwdriver and carefully remove the battery cover.
3. Remove old battery and insert new battery (uses one 9-volt battery).
4. Reassemble battery cover to body and reinstall screw and tighten.
Pressure Range : 0.0 to 60.0 psi
Accuracy : 1% F.S. at 25ºC (77ºF)
Resolution : 0.1 psi
Battery : 9V Alkaline
Battery Service Life : 1000 tests
Auto Off : 180 sec.
Operating Temp. : -10 to 50ºC (14 to 122ºF)
Instructions All Article Tags