- Tougher and more resilient than aluminum tubes
- Will not deform and seize upon a hard impact like aluminum tubes can
- No more DNFs due to bent or broken throttle tubes
- Proprietary low-friction material provides smooth operation and eliminates galling
- No irritating and uncomfortable vibration like aluminum tubes
- Higher performance than aluminum tubes at a much lower cost
- Cannot be used with bar end mounted hand guards
- 5 year crash warranty - If it stops working due to a crash or tip over we will replace it!
Suggested Retail $24.99
Chris Van Andel walks us through the features and benefits of our new Titan Throttle Tube. It's the toughest, smoothest throttle tube ever made and it comes with a 5 year warranty to prove it.
Download an application grease card for a handy quick reference.
Thank you for selecting Motion Pro. Install your new Motion Pro Titan Throttle Tube following the throttle tube installation instructions in the factory shop manual for your vehicle. Remember to properly tighten and torque the throttle housing bolts.
Warning: Improper installation could result in great bodily injury or death.
Install grips in accordance with grip maker's instructions. The Titan tube is compatible with all commonly available grip glues.
Warning: do not use paint, contact cleaner, or any other solvent or chemical not specifically made for gluing grips as this will void the warranty and could damage the Titan tube and/or your grips.
Motion Pro will replace your Titan Tube? throttle tube within 5 years of purchase date if the throttle tube stops working for any reason due to an impact suffered while riding or from a tip over. Customer must return throttle tube to Motion Pro with proof of purchase and Motion Pro will send replacement tube at no charge if we find that the tube is in non operational condition.
Used and endorsed by: Babbitts/Monster Energy/Ti Lube/Kawasaki, DNA/Shred Stix/Yamaha, Eleven Ten Mods Honda, FMF/KTM Racing, FMF/Suzuki Offroad, GEICO Honda, JCR Honda, Kilbarger Racing Honda, Monster Energy/Kawasaki Offroad, Muscle Milk/Toyota/JGRMX, RPM KTM, Suzuki City and Thor/Honda/Tuf Racing.... More coming soon.
|DNA/Shred Stix/Yamaha||Muscle Milk/Toyota/JGRMX||GEICO Honda||Monster Energy/Kawasaki Offroad||GEICO Honda|
|GEICO Honda||GEICO Honda||Babbitts/Monster Energy/Ti Lube/Kawasaki||RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis||GEICO Honda|