2019 Colorado 600
Motion Pro will be attentding the 2019 Colorado 600 September 8th-13th, 2019, we're looking forward to seeing you there.
Image courtesy of www.colorado600.org
About the Event
The Colorado 600 is a five day ride and trail symposium through the Collegiate Range in central Colorado. Each day the riders will learn about what is facing the trail riding enthusiast and the issues facing our trails in Colorado, Utah and New Mexico. Riders are able to bring two or three bikes, giving them the option of single track, dual-sport or adventure trails. You’ll get to choose your ride for the day based on what you’re in the mood for. All proceeds from the ride will go to support the Colorado Trails Preservation Alliance.
The Trails Preservation Alliance (TPA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with its principal goal focused on preserving the sport of motorized single-track trail riding. The TPA regularly supports all forms of Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV) recreation. The TPA acts as an advocate for OHV recreation and takes the necessary actions to ensure that both the U.S. Forest Service and the Bureau of Land Management allocate a fair and equitable percentage of access to trail riding on public lands, educating user groups on trail etiquette, and supporting the establishment and operation of local, off-road motorcycle clubs.
2019 Ride Dates Sept 8th – 13th
Check-in and tech inspection start at 1:00 and end at 5:00, Sunday Sept 8th at our NEW LOCATION, Monarch Mountain Lodge, Monarch Pass, Colorado. Rides begin on Monday and go through Thursday evening. The banquet will be on Wednesday night but the ride will continue until checkout on Friday morning.
We limit the number of participants to 75 riders. Registration is now open click for application information
- You may bring more than one bike. All bikes must be 100% street legal in Colorado.
- Headlight and tail light in working condition
- Horn must be permanent type-no squeeze balls
- NO race numbers on bike
- Bike must have 100 mile range or you need to carry extra fuel
- Noise level is MAX 96 dBA according to SAE 1287 test procedure
- Must pass 10 point safety inspection
- Helmet and riding gear must be approved safety types
- Sign in opens at 01:00 MDT on Sunday, Sept 8th at the Monarch Mountain Lodge, Monarch Pass
- Tech Inspection will only be open Sunday 1:00 to 5:00pm. Jetting rides in the afternoon on Sunday.
- Forest Service maps will be handed out and guides will be available for daily rides.
- Monday thru Thursday there will be two routes per day so both types of riders may enjoy the local history and Trail Awareness Seminar (Alternate routes will be posted for the more aggressive riders in both types.) Each evening there will be a de-briefing that covers the day’s events and educational data.
- Wednesday night will be our ride banquet.
- All riders must check out by 11:00 am on Friday or make their own arrangements to stay
This recreational ride is sanctioned by the AMERICAN MOTORCYCLIST ASSOCIATION.
Click here to find out more about the Trails Preservation Alliance